Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I order?
Orders can be made online, by phone 1300 665 311 or by email email@example.com
2. How do I know if you received my order?
Once you place your order you will receive a confirmation email and tax invoice.
3. Is delivery included in the price of the gift basket?
The cost of delivery is not included in the price of gift basket. Please click here to review delivery costs.
4. What happens if the recipient is not home when the gift is delivered?
In general, couriers will leave a card at the front door asking them to call regarding a suitable time for delivery. However, you can request that the courier leaves it at the front door if you know that it will be safe. If Gift Baskets Direct incurs an extra cost for delivery this will be passed back to the sender.
5. What happens if an item is damaged during delivery?
Gift Baskets Direct will dispatch a replacement. Please call to discuss and refer to our terms and conditions.
6. Do you deliver on weekends and public holidays?
No, our couriers do not have a weekend or public holiday service.
7. What if I need my delivery to occur at a certain time?
The standard delivery service cannot accommodate specific delivery time requests. A VIP or express courier can be arranged for an extra fee, please call to discuss details 1300 665 311.
8. Do you deliver anywhere in Australia?
9. Do you deliver overseas?
No, all gifts must be delivered to an address within Australia.
10. Can I create my own gift basket or order an individual product that I see on your website?
Yes. Please call us on 1300 665 311 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Can I place large corporate or bulk orders?
Yes. We have lots of experience in large corporate orders and are happy to consult with you. You can use our Bulk Order form, or call us on 1300 665 311, or email us on email@example.com
12. What payment methods can I use?
We take all major credit cards including American Express, VISA, MasterCard & Diners Card. We also accept Paypal, and Direct Deposit (EFT). Please contact us for our Bank Account details for EFT. No Credit Card fees apply for online orders.
13. How do Gift Baskets Direct Gift Vouchers Work?
- This voucher entitles the receiver to a credit of the amount specified on the Gift Voucher (inc GST) when spent at www.giftbasketsdirect.com.au
- Gift Vouchers are sent via email immediately upon order, not posted, so please ensure you enter the correct email address
- The receiver will have to enter the Gift Voucher Code at Checkout to redeem the Voucher. Instructions on how to use the Gift Voucher are included in the email sent to the receiver
- If the value of the gift purchased is more than the value of the voucher the receiver will need to pay the remaining amount in the usual way (Credit Card or Paypal)
- If the value of the gift purchased is less than the voucher then the ‘change’ will remain on the voucher for future use
- Only one Gift Voucher can be redeemed per online order (Note, an order can include multiple gifts)
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used with any other offers (for example Discount Codes)
14. How can I save 10% on my gifts?
We offer an immediate saving of 10% of gifts when you order 5 of the same gift, going to the same address, online or over the phone. This makes it very easy for regular customers to buy in bulk and enjoy a generous saving.