A simple and sophisticated gift for someone who loves Moet and Chandon French Champagne this Easter!
Tempus Two Easter
Standard Delivery Times and Fees
The cost per delivery and estimated delivery timeline is outlined in the table below:
|Destination||Delivery Fees||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Click and Collect||No Charge||Orders placed before 10.00am on any business day can be collected from our offices between 10.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday in Belrose, NSW 2085.|
|Sydney Metro Same Day Express||$24.95||Available to selected Sydney metro postcodes - click here for list. Only available to choose at checkout prior to 11.00am AEST on business days. Deliveries are scheduled for before 5.00pm (for Business) and 7.00pm (for Residential). Orders on weekends will be delivered the following Monday.|
Special delivery arrangements can be made for orders placed after 11.00am, using an express courier, but additional fees will apply. Please call 1300 665 331 for details.
|Sydney Next Business Day||$13.95||Orders placed before 4.00pm will be delivered next business day.|
|NSW Regional||$16.95||Order by 12.00pm for next business day delivery to most locations. For country locations delivery can be up to 3 business days.|
|Melbourne, Canberra & Brisbane Metro||$16.95||Order by 12.00pm for next business day delivery.|
|Rest of Australia||$19.95||Order by 12.00pm and delivery will be 1-3 business days for most locations. For heavy hampers with 2 or more bottles of wine, the freight is heavier and will take 3-5 days. For remote locations delivery can take up to 3-5 business days.|
Gift Baskets Direct uses the following reputable couriers
Other Delivery Information
- Additional gifts to same address attract $10 delivery fee per gift (inc GST)
- Deliveries are made during office hours 9am – 5pm weekdays.
- Deliveries are not currently available on weekends or public holidays.
- All parcels are bar-coded and able to be tracked, to ensure safe delivery.
- As our gifts contain perishable items, and often need to be in the hands of the receiver on a specific date, if a recipient is not available to take delivery, gifts will be left in a safe place on the premises. By ordering a gift you acknowledge this authority-to-leave.
- If a gift is not able to be found on the premises, and Gift Baskets Direct can provide evidence of delivery from the courier, then unfortunately this will not entitle the purchaser to a refund or replacement, as this is beyond the control of Gift Baskets Direct.
- Where possible, it is advisable to send the gift basket to a business address.
- We package all gift baskets in super strong boxes so that items stay safe.
- Please note that a re-delivery fee will need to be charged if an incorrect address is given.
- If delivering to a hospital please ensure the patient will still be there within the delivery time-frame above.
- It is your responsibility to inform Gift Baskets Direct if an order has not arrived. We will then track and locate the order.
- Gift Baskets Direct uses reputable courier companies for delivery of gift baskets by the date requested. However, this is not always possible due to unforseen circumstances.
- All fees Inc GST